Whether you’re thinking of having a funeral, memorial, or creation, there’s planning involved. There’s a lot of details involved with these services, and if it’s your first time going through the process, there is probably a lot of things you don’t know. When you choose a funeral home, like Evergreen Cemetery, Funeral Home & Crematory in Jacksonville, our funeral director’s job is to help you and/or your loved ones with all aspects of planning and preparing for all types of services.
Whether you’re planning your own services or your loved ones are organizing events once you’ve passed, our funeral director will be there every step of the way to make the process easier for you.
Here is a list of some of the things a funeral director can and will help you with:
- A funeral director will listen to your specific needs and wants, whether personal or religious, etc.
- They will give you details on every service you are interested in and what is involved.
- If you preplan your funeral, the funeral director will make sure all your plans and wishes are honored.
- The funeral director organizes transportation, media presentations, casket selection, flowers, clergy services, death certificate, music, and more.
- Some funeral directors are certified to provide grief counseling.
- A funeral director can write or help write the obituary.
- A funeral director submits all paperwork and documents.
- A funeral director can help you make decision on the services including the what, when, and where.
- A funeral director can help you plan a reception/event after the services.
This list is a glance at what a funeral director can help you with during the funeral planning process. It can be hard to plan for something when you aren’t sure of all the moving parts, or are in a state of grieving.
A funeral director knows how to work with those during a difficult time and will be there to help you with your questions, needs, and requests.
Looking for a Funeral Home in Jacksonville, Florida?
At Evergreen, our funeral directors are experienced with the funeral traditions of all faiths.
Every family has different needs, and at Evergreen, we have the resources, skills, and experience to meet your needs. We will work with you to put together a funeral/memorial service that includes your religious and/or cultural traditions, along with your personal preferences and we have options that will fit any budget.
Whether you’re looking for a burial or cremation or funeral reception services, we will work with you from start to finish throughout this process in your time of need. Our funeral director is at your service.
If you have any questions about funerals, cremations or burials, please reach out to us. We want to make this process as easy as possible for you.
If you’re looking for a funeral home in Jacksonville, Florida, Evergreen Cemetery, Funeral Home & Crematory can help you with the process every step of the way. Call us at 904-353-3649 for more information, or visit our funeral home Jacksonville, FL contact page.