In 1976 The Evergreen Cemetery Association acquired Saint Mary’s Catholic Cemetery from the Catholic Diocese of Saint Augustine. Saint Mary’s is reserved for the exclusive use of members of the Roman Catholic faith.
Saint Mary’s is located on the grounds of Evergreen Cemetery and has been serving the faithful since 1882.
Featured at the center of the cemetery is a very special Stations of the Cross series of monuments and the Pieta Columbarium. Adjacent to the Stations of the Cross feature is the recently built Catholic Community Mausoleum. The mausoleum currently has an excellent selection of crypts available for purchase. Saint Mary’s also has a large selection of ground burial locations available as well as many options for those Catholics who choose cremation.